Terms & Conditions
The use of this site are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Doeksak. Our FAQ info are also for your attention and additional information you may require.
You may only make use of this site and its content to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and may not use this site for any other purposes, including but without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase, or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
All of the content that appears on this site, including all visuals, text, audio, video clips etc may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted or used in any form without prior approval from Doeksak PTY Ltd in the form or written consent. All content on the site is subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights.
The information on this site may from time to time contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update any information on this site, to withdraw this site and to change these terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please note that with errors that may relate to product information, pricing or availability we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving these errors or inaccuracies. We will do our utmost to maintain this site, its content and all information held on the site to ensure that all errors and inaccuracies are at a bare minimum.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) and EFTs (Electronic Funds Transfer) online through our SAFE and SECURE merchant platform which is powered by PayFast. All personal information is stored securely. For any cash deposits, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. No cheques are accepted
Doeksak shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or any form of damages that result from the use or, or the inability to make use of, the materials, services and products on this site.
Updating of these Terms & Conditions
Doeksak reserves the right to update, remove or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effect from the moment of being uploaded on the site. It is the users responsible to check these Terms & Conditions.
Coupons do not apply to shipping.
Coupons can only be used when the user is logged in.
Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions (including sales).
Coupons do not give change and can only be used once per purchase.
No refunds or exchanges are accepted, please email us at email@example.com. Therefor make sure before you purchase any items.
Can I cancel my order?
Orders may only be cancelled within 24 hours of payment been made. Please note that a 15% cancellation admin fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Refunds will be made within 7 working days.
Can I exchange or return Sale items?
No sale items may be exchanged or refunded.
Product Returns –
- Not accepted. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see whether we could arrange something, but generally we advise customers to make 100% sure before you purchase any item.
Order Cancellation Due to Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited
Product Returns –
Damaged or incorrect orders
- You may return a product should the item be either damaged or faulty.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is not what you ordered, faulty or is in a damaged condition provided we are notified of such error, fault or damage within 3 days from the date of receipt of the product by you. Please retain the original tag as this must be returned together with the product. The product must be returned in its original condition.
- To return the product, please email email@example.com within the 3-day period and with your request.
- If we are unable to replace the items within 4 weeks (for manufacturing purposes) since the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
Defective products can be lodged through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Doeksak reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.